Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I am shamelessly a morning person.

The only tragedy there is that my mornings mostly belong to the job these days. I am resolving to take back my time on the fresh end.

I am also resolving to buy the camera I’ve been eyeing since November (Nikon D80). I need a creative outlet and this is more realistic than expecting to write a timeless novel on the Blocked Writer’s clock.

On another note, I am craving some new music. Any ideas?

* P.S. The soundtrack to this post is Peter Bjorn & John's Paris 2004. I still haven't figured out how to embed songs in these blogs. I admittedly haven't tried very hard. Anyone, anyone?

2 comments:

Kurtz said...

Hello! Good evening from Spain. I have been taking a look at your blog and it seems quite interesting. A very good band from Spain is "Los Planetas". Do you know them? I think you should look for "Una semana en el motor del autobus", their most popular album and very good music

ChristinaNM said...

Hi Blue,

I just got some new music from my friend Kyrie... the Flobots ~ Fight with Tools & Platypus.

I haven't been this excited about new music since Lucinda Williams ~ West.

Totally different. Music with a message, I love that!